Dvorak Hager & Partner has announced the contribution of CZK 100,000 to Caritas Czech Republic, to be used to support homes for mothers in distress. The firm will also become a partner of Caritas, making its legal services available pro bono.
According to the firm, "Caritas Czech Republic is the largest non-profit organization of its kind in the country. It offers up to 1200 services in health and social assistance throughout the Czech Republic. It provides humanitarian help and development cooperation in areas affected by natural disasters or armed conflict in many countries. Caritas Czech Republic is a member of international network Caritas Internationalis.”
- Dvorak Hager & Partners Supports Ronald McDonald House in Czech Republic
- White & Case Advises LaSalle on First Investment in the Czech Republic
- Dvorak, Hager & Partner and Glatzova & Co. Advise on Sale of Top-Pojisteni Portal
- Gide and Dvorak, Hager & Partners Advise on Societe Generale Acquisition of Banque PSA Finance Assets
- A Drive Through The Automotive Sector in CEE