White & Case, acting with the Swedish Lindahl law firm, has represented AXIS Communication, a Swedish manufacturer of network cameras for the physical security and video surveillance industries, on its acquisition of 2N from its shareholders. The Czech Republic’s JSK Law Office represented the sellers on the deal.
According to an AXIS press release, "2N is the number one player in the field of IP intercom, and also operates in other areas, for example IP audio and IP lift intercom. The company has well-established sales channels through electricians and telecom installers as well as lift manufacturers, which can serve as a complement to Axis present global sales channels. At the same time 2N will benefit from Axis’ strong market position and R&D resources.”
Axis reports that "2N develops and provides solutions for ICT and physical security industry and has a leading market position when it comes to IP audio and IP intercom (Door and Emergency IP Intercoms). 2N has about 200 employees, and has its HQ in Prague, Czech Republic.”
The Prague-based White & Case team consisted of Partners Damian Beaven and Alena Naatz, with support from Associates Jakub Mencl and Jan Stejskal.
The JSK team was led by Partner Tomas Dolezil, and included Of-Counsel Nick Johnson, Senior Associates Helena Hailichova and Patrik Muller, and Junior Lawyers Barbora Safarikova and Michaela Krajickova.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH
- Goltsblat BLP Boosts Asia Practice with Appointment of Partner Sergey Milanov