White & Case has provided legal advisory services to Red Group on its sale of The Orchard commercial office park in central Ostrava to Hartenberg Holding. PwC Legal advised Hartenberg on the deal.
White & Case describes Red Group as "a privately held niche commercial real estate development company active in the Czech Republic for over twenty years” and states that The Orchard — 36,000 square meters of A grade modern offices in three buildings — is the biggest office complex in Ostrava.
The White & Case team included Partner Petr Panek, Local Partner Vaclav Kubr, and Associate Petra Zunova.
PwC Legal did not reply to our inquiry on the matter.
Image Source: theorchard.cz
- PwC Legal Represents Specialized Bicycle Components on Sale of Retail Sale Division in the Czech Republic
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH