Allen & Overy advised HB Reavis (HB Reavis Group and HB Reavis CE REIF), on the EUR 79 million sale of its four logistics centers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia to Macquarie Group. As previously reported by CEE Legal Matters, White & Case advised the Macquarie Group on the deal.
The transaction marks the first disposal made by HB Reavis CE REIF, a EUR 175 million commercial property fund managed on behalf of institutional and high-net worth investors by HB Reavis Investment management, the investment management arm of HB Reavis Group.
The A&O team was led by Senior Associate Juraj Gyarfas. Partner Hugh Owen provided English law advice on the transaction documents and Senior Associate Vojtech Palinkas provided advice on real estate and construction issues. Tax-related advice was provided by London-based Counsel Tim Harrop, Prague-based Senior Tax Advisor Michal Dusek, and London-based Associate Mark Spinney.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Allen & Overy Advises Poland on Issuance of First European Sovereign Panda Bond
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH