Wilson & Partners has announced that it successfully completed the sale of the Kotva Shopping Centre in Prague for Markland Holdings Limited to the PSN Group. AK Dolecek advised the buyers on the deal.
Wilson & Partners describes the sale as "a landmark transaction,” and reports that it involves “one of the most famous buildings in the Czech Republic which was the first Czech department store when opened in the 1970’s.”
Commenting on the sale, Wilson & Partners Partner Bryan Wilson said, “I originally acquired Kotva for Markland in 2005 and have been responsible for much of the legal work throughout the last 11 years along with other team members and so to now sell it is an accomplishment but also a sad moment as it has been a part of our legal lives for many years. We wish the new owners well with their plans for the building”.
The firm’s team consisted of Bryan Wilson & Monika Kajankova.
AK Dolecek did not reply to our inquiry on the matter.
Image Source: prague.eu
- Dentons and Wilson & Partners Advise on Rockcastle Global Real Estate Acquisition of the Forum Liberec Shopping Center
- Wilson & Partners and Schoenherr Advise on Markland Sale of Prague Office Buildings to VIG Fund
- Wolf Theiss and Wilson & Partners Advise on Sale of Rohan Office Building in Prague
- Wilson & Partners Promotes Gruca to Partner in Bratislava
- Dentons Advises Crestyl on Acquisition of Savarin Palace in Prague