PwC Legal has represented Specialized Bicycle Components Inc., an American manufacturer of high performance bicycles, bicycle components, and related products, in connection with the sale of its retail sales division in the Czech Republic to Velocentrum Volesky s.r.o.
Specialized Bicycle Components markets its products under the brand name “Specialized.” The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Morgan Hill, California. Velocentrum Volesky is the authorized dealer of bicycle brands Author, Kellys, and Specialized in the Czech Republic.
The PwC Legal team on the deal was led by Michael Mullen and Daniel Pikal.
- The Buzz in Austria: Interview with Alexander Petsche of Baker & McKenzie
- White & Case Advises Red Group on Sale of Office Park in Ostrava
- CMS Appoints Dora Petranyi CEE Managing Director
- Czech and Polish Lawyers Promoted to Partner by Dentons
- Chadbourne Expands Real Estate and Infrastructure Practice in Warsaw