We’re excited to announce that we are in the process of putting together our end-of-year league table summarizing the reported deals of law firms across CEE in 2015. This will be used both to offer analysis in our special year-end Issue (see last year’s here) and for our Year-In-Deals table (see last year’s here).
Although we will base the table on the deals/disputes/advisory work that we have reported on the CEE Legal Matters website (www.ceelegalmatters.com), we’re also reaching out to firms to ensure that no deals slip through the cracks.
A few important details to keep in mind:
- Due to the high volume of input we expect, we will not be able to process information that is submitted to us in a different format/template
- There are two deadlines for submissions:
- December 14, 2015: Submissions received by this deadline will receive a confirmation of receipt — and, should the submission deviate from the template in any way, feedback about how to correct the errors to ensure inclusion. We will not be able to provide any feedback past this date and submissions received after this date that do not follow the template will not be included.
- January 4, 2016: Submissions received by this deadline that fully satisfy the template requirements will be included — but no confirmation or feedback will be possible.
- Please send the updated excel sheet with an updated file name which includes your firm’s name
- We understand that some client work is sensitive and you may not be able to report it publicly. In those instances, please use the last column and add CONFIDENTIAL or VALUE CONFIDENTIAL as applicable next to that work. We will then not identify that particular transaction/case but only use it for statistical purposes.
- Template requirements:
- Format for dates: 2-Jan-2015
- Firms Involved: Please identify other firms involved in the matter (either across or same side of the table)
- Deal/Litigation Description: Should not exceed 150 words
- Format for Deal/Dispute Value: EUR 75,600; EUR 500 million; EUR 1.5 billion
- Practice Area; Secondary Practice Area: Only use the drop-down options
Although we are trying to contact each individual office, it might be a good idea to share this announcement with your colleagues in other jurisdictions as well, to ensure that all your deals, throughout CEE, are captured.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions related to this. We look forward to your submission!
Latest from Radu Cotarcea
- Deal 5: Burgan Bank Head of Consultancy & Corporate Governance Unit Nesteren Caliskan on the Bank's 2016 Syndicated Loan
- EPAM Obtains Approval by FAS for Valspar Acquisition by Sherwin-Williams
- Gecic and DLA Secure EC Green Light for Air Serbia
- The Buzz: April - June
- Guest Editorial: Anomalies of Justice