Law Firm Miro Senica and attorneys has acted as legal counsel to the Montenegrin company Monte Rock in its acquisition of shares in HIT Montenegro and the Maestral tourist complex in Przno, Montenegro — 75% from Slovenia's HIT Gorica DD and 25% from Daimond, in bankruptcy. CMS Podgorica advised HIT Gorica.
Monte Rock was founded and is owner by Greek businessman Petros Stathis. Monte Rock reported to a Montenegrin daily newspaper that it expected to invest between EUR 5-10 million in the first phase of hotel reconstruction by summer 2016, "out of a planned 20 million euros that will be implemented after the tourist season.” Monte Rock also reported that the purchase price amounted to over EUR 31 million, and "with reconstruction financing the total investment will be more than 51 million euros.”
The Law Firm Miro Senica team advising Monte Rock was led by Founding Partner Miro Senica and Partner Mojca Muha.
The CMS team was led by Partner Milica Popovic, and included Tamara Samardzija, Marija Marosan, Jovana Stevovic, and Ljubinka Tubic.
Image Source: maestral.info
- The Buzz in Russia: Interview with Leonid Zubarev of CMS
- CMS Advises PKN Orlen on Investent in New Metathesis Unit
- CMS Advises Alfa-Bank Ukraine on Restructuring of Financing of Toronto-Kyiv Business Center
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- CMS and Dentons Advise on Revolving Credit Facility for MOL