We are excited to announce a unique GC-focused conference organized and hosted by CEE Legal Matters.
The CEELM 2015 GC Summit's website has just been launched and it offers a sneak peek into what we are preparing for delegates to the September 2-day conference to be held at the Sofitel Hotel in Budapest.
The event will bring together over 150 General Counsel and Heads of Legal from across Central Eastern Europe and is proud to benefit from the input of the following GC Summit In-House Counsel Advisory Board:
- Andras Mohacsi: Commercial Compliance Counsel (Global) at British American Tobacco
- Attila Bocsak: Head Of Legal at Turk Telekom International
- Ioana Regenbogen: Legal Department Director at ING Bank
- Judith Gliniecki: General Counsel at CEE Equity Partners
- Pal Kara: Vice-President and Group General Counsel at the MOL Group
- Piotr Marucha: Head of Legal and Integrity at ABB Poland
Early bird discounts are available until June 1!
- Deal 5: Lawyer at Credit Bureau Creditinfo Anatolijus Kisielis on the Use of Facebook Data Case
- Deal 5: Burgan Bank Head of Consultancy & Corporate Governance Unit Nesteren Caliskan on the Bank's 2016 Syndicated Loan
- Deal 5: Ashok Leyland UEA's GC on Truck Manufacturer Ownership Transfer
- New Chief Legal Counsel at Kurum Holding
- Deal 5: C3's Executive Director of Corporate Development on Acquisition of Majority Stake in PM