On August 3 the data collection stage of the CEE Legal Matters Best Practices Survey will close. At that point, the opportunity for survey participants to obtain a discount code for registration at the CEE 2015 GC Summit will conclude as well.
The survey — which has already been completed by over 450 respondents — will form the basis of an overview of best practices in in-house legal department management, ranging from team to external counsel management, as well as provide insights into the main regulatory and compliance concerns of General Counsel and Heads of Legal in CEE.
In addition to receiving a complimentary copy of the resulting best practices report (in both electronic and hard copy format), each survey participant will also receive a 25% discount code applicable to registration for the General Counsel Summit scheduled for September 10-11 at the Sofitel Hotel in Budapest. The conference will feature General Counsel from the EBRD and MOL as Key Note Speakers and will cover critical know-how on a wide variety of critical subjects for General Counsel, including Compliance, Regulatory, Team Management, and working with External Counsel, as well as providing an unprecedented high-level networking opportunity.
- Deal 5: Lawyer at Credit Bureau Creditinfo Anatolijus Kisielis on the Use of Facebook Data Case
- Deal 5: Burgan Bank Head of Consultancy & Corporate Governance Unit Nesteren Caliskan on the Bank's 2016 Syndicated Loan
- Deal 5: Ashok Leyland UEA's GC on Truck Manufacturer Ownership Transfer
- New Chief Legal Counsel at Kurum Holding
- Deal 5: C3's Executive Director of Corporate Development on Acquisition of Majority Stake in PM