Good news! The December issue of the CEE Legal Matters — as always, the best magazine for and about the lawyers and legal markets of Central and Eastern Europe — is available online to subscribers now, with hard copies printed, published, and on their way in the mail. And, wth the publication of the December issue, the October 2015 issue becomes available to non-subscribers as well. This may not be the best present you’ll get this year … but you never know!
Subscribers will be able to enjoy the following features in the electronic version of the December 2015 issue, here:
- The Summary of Deals
- The Buzz
- Article: Regional Firms Stepping Up as International Firms Step Back
- Interview: Andriy Stelmashchuk, New Managing Partner of Vasil Kisil & Partners in Ukraine
- Face-to-Face Interview: Gjorgji Georgievski of ODI Law Firm and Emilija Spaseska-Evtimova, Head of Legal at TAC Macedonia
- Inside Out: Baker & McKenzie’s Warsaw and Prague Offices Advise on Kofola IPO
- Guest Editorial by Uros Ilic: The Balkans Once Again Europe’s Hot Spot!
- On the Move: Clifford Chance and Gide Loyrette Nouel Out of Kyiv, Jeantet Steps In, and More
- A Constitutional Crisis in Poland?
- Market Snapshots on Capital Markets, Banking/Finance, Infrastructure, Energy, and Real Estate
- Round Table with Czech Law Firm Marketing/Business Development Professionals
- Market Spotlight Guest Editorials from Prokop Verner of Allen & Overy and Peter Daszkowski of Wolf Theiss
- Article: A Real Estate Boom in Poland Inside Insight
- Interviews with Tomasz Grzegory (Head of Legal for Eastern Europe at Google), Maria Czubinska-Zaremba (Head of Legal Department at HB Reavis Poland), Rafal Skowronski (Former Head of Legal 4CE and CEE at Canon), Izabela Wisniewska (Legal & Compliance Director of Multi Corporation Poland), and Lenka Honsova (Legal Affairs Manager at Heineken).
- “Expat on the Market” interviews with Nick Fletcher of Clifford Chance in Warsaw and Jason Mogg of Kinstellar in Prague
- CEE "Experts Review” analyses on Banking/Finance
Subscribers can access all these and more. If you are not yet registered to access the current issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine, you can sign up here.
And non-subscribers can now access the following content from the October 2015 issue:
- The Summary of Deals
- The Buzz
- Article: Avellum Partners Makes Its Move in Ukraine
- Interview: Exploring the New Fiscal Code in Romania
- Article: Navigating Out of Safe Harbors: The Ramifications of the CJEU’s Momentous Decision
- Inside Out: Advent International Sells Its Majority Stake in Centrul Medical Unirea
- Guest Editorial by Helen Rodwell: Dealflow Continues to Flourish in an Uncertain Market
- On the Move: A Busy Season for White & Case, Grata, Gide Loyrette, and OthersThe Serbian Beachhead and A Splintering Market in our Market Spotlight sections
- Market Snapshots on iGaming, Anti-Fraud Inspections, White Collar Crime, Public Procurement Reform, Enforcement of Foreign Judgments, and Anti-Counterfeiting Efforts
- Article: The Greek Legal Market: Struggling to Survive the Crisis
- Market Spotlight Guest Editorials from Stathis Potamitis of PotamitisVekris and Dragos Vilau of Vilau I Associates
- Inside Insight Interviews with Ramona Ene (Legal Manager at Cargill), Luiza Oprisan (Head of Legal at Kanal D), Vicentiu Ramniceanu (Legal Director at Compania Nationala Loteria Romana), Ioana Regenbogen (Head of Legal at ING Bank), Eleni Stakathi (Head of Legal at Upstream) Dimitris Smirnis (Head of Legal at Metro), and Paris Passias (Legal Director at Navarone)
- “Expat on the Market” interviews with Bryan Jardine of Wolf Theiss in Bucharest and Marie Kelly of Norton Rose in Athens
- CEE "Experts Review” analyses on Infrastructure/PPP