On December 17, 2013, the ceelegalmatters.com website went live. In February 2014, we published the first issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine, with the first year of our publishing cycle culminating in our first Special Year-End issue. We’re excited to announce that the Special Year-End issue for our second publishing cycle is now in the mail and heading towards our subscribers. It is, as of today, also published in electronic format on the CEE Legal Matters website.
The issue brings together essays from CEE experts, a look back at 2015 in Central and Eastern European legal markets, and a preview of 2016. It also features a transcript of the exclusive End of Year Summit and Round Table — an exclusive gathering of elite business lawyers from across the region.
Last but not least, it contains our extensive 2015 Year in Deals table, summarizing the client work executed by law firms across CEE in 2015. The electronic version, which is available to subscribers here, is indexed by practice areas, industries, clients, and is fully sortable and searchable by any of these criteria.
Subscribers can access all these and more. If you are not yet registered to access the current issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine, you can sign up here.
And non-subscribers can now access the following content from the December 2015 issue:
- The Summary of Deals
- The Buzz
- Article: Regional Firms Stepping Up as International Firms Step Back
- Interview: Andriy Stelmashchuk, New Managing Partner of Vasil Kisil & Partners in Ukraine
- Face-to-Face Interview: Gjorgji Georgievski of ODI Law Firm and Emilija Spaseska-Evtimova, Head of Legal at TAC Macedonia
- Inside Out: Baker & McKenzie’s Warsaw and Prague Offices Advise on Kofola IPO
- Guest Editorial by Uros Ilic: The Balkans Once Again Europe’s Hot Spot!
- On the Move: Clifford Chance and Gide Loyrette Nouel Out of Kyiv, Jeantet Steps In, and More
- A Constitutional Crisis in Poland?
- Market Snapshots on Capital Markets, Banking/Finance, Infrastructure, Energy, and Real Estate
- Round Table with Czech Law Firm Marketing/Business Development Professionals
- Market Spotlight Guest Editorials from Prokop Verner of Allen & Overy and Peter Daszkowski of Wolf Theiss
- Article: A Real Estate Boom in Poland Inside Insight
- Interviews with Tomasz Grzegory (Head of Legal for Eastern Europe at Google), Maria Czubinska-Zaremba (Head of Legal Department at HB Reavis Poland), Rafal Skowronski (Former Head of Legal 4CE and CEE at Canon), Izabela Wisniewska (Legal & Compliance Director of Multi Corporation Poland), and Lenka Honsova (Legal Affairs Manager at Heineken).
- “Expat on the Market” interviews with Nick Fletcher of Clifford Chance in Warsaw and Jason Mogg of Kinstellar in Prague
- CEE "Experts Review” analyses on Banking/Finance
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to another year of providing our readers in-depth analysis of the news and newsmakers that shape Europe’s emerging legal markets.
Because CEE Legal Matters.