Leading experts gathered on June 8 at the BDK Advokati office in Belgrade to analyze the current state and prospects of the Serbian business and legal services landscape.
The event, organized in preparation for the June 2016 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine and moderated by CEELM Managing Editor Radu Cotarcea, was attended by an elite selection of Serbian senior and Managing Partners from local and regional firms and in-house counsel, including:
- Tijana Kojovic (BDK Advokati) — Hosts
- Natasa Zavisin (Zavisin Semiz i Partneri)
- Luka Lopicic (Moravcevic Vojnovic i Partneri in cooperation with Schoenherr)
- Branislav Zivkovic (Zivkovic | Samardzic)
- Bogdan Gecic (Gecic Law)
- Rastko Petakovic (Karanovic & Nikolic)
- Sandra Simic (Henkel)
"I found the exchange with my colleagues very insightful," said Tijana Kojovic, Managing Partner at BDK Advokati, which hosted the event. "We had a very good cross-section of the Serbian legal market at the table, from relatively new entrants to well-established competitors, and it was a privilege to exchange views from these different perspectives. Serbian legal market is a very dynamic one and with the furtherance of the EU integration process, interesting developments are ahead of us. I wish to extend my gratitude to CEE Legal Matters for organizing the event."
A full summary of the conversation will be published in the June 2016 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine. If you’d like to subscribe to receive a copy of the magazine you can register for a subscription here.
- Clemens Barenthaler Joins Real Estate Practice at Taylor Wessing in Austria
- Gecic and DLA Secure EC Green Light for Air Serbia
- The Buzz: April - June
- Deal 5: Head of Legal at Science Technology Park Belgrade Jelena Stojanovic
- Karanovic & Nikolic Senior Partner Dragan Karanovic on Conflict with Belgrade Bar