Russian and CIS law firm Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners announced that Victoria Burkovskaya will join the partner ranks in the White Collar Crime Practice.
Burkovskaya focuses on criminal proceedings and anti-corruption compliance, financial crimes, and personal data protection and cryptography. She is also a Professor in the Department of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Criminology at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations and a member of the Criminal Law and Arbitration Board of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris.
“I am honored to become a Partner at the largest law firm in Russia and the CIS. Due to our solid track record and unique expertise we hope to remain the first point of contact for our clients when it comes to the most sophisticated WCC issues,” Burkovskaya noted.
- EPAM Obtains Approval by FAS for Valspar Acquisition by Sherwin-Williams
- EPAM Represents Yandex in Russian Court of Appeal
- EPAM Represents P&G Before Russian Regulators in Clearing Sale With Coty
- EPAP Ukraine Successful for Ukrainian Producers of Ferroalloys in EEC Countervailing Investigation
- New Partners and Heads of Practice at CMS in Poland