Austrian CHSH has promoted Commercial lawyer Nicolas Raschauer to Of Counsel in Vienna.
Raschauer is Professor of Public Law at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, where he heads the Department for Public Corporate Law, is Deputy Head of the Institute for Constitutional Law and Political Science, and lectures in the Institute for Environmental Law.
In a statement released by the firm and attributed to both, CHSH Partners Hans Kristoferitsch and Peter Knobl commented on the significance of the move: “At a time when the level of regulation is increasing rapidly and the number of checks carried out by the regulatory authorities is likewise on the rise, we feel fortunate to have secured such a recognized expert for our law firm.”
- Clemens Barenthaler Joins Real Estate Practice at Taylor Wessing in Austria
- CHSH and Oppenheim Advise on Air Liquide Sale of Hungarian Subsidiary to Messer Group
- CHSH, Gowlings WLG, and Taylor Wessing Advise on Convergys Acquisition of BUW
- Schoenherr, Gleiss Lutz, and Hengeler Mueller Advise on SEB Acquisition of WMF Group
- Schoenherr, Clifford Chance, and CHSH Advise on Immofinanz Acquisition of 26% Participation in CA Immo