Hedman Partners has added Dmitri Tsimpoaka to the firm’s partnership, joining Kalle Pedak, Merlin Salvik, and Esa Halmari.
Tsimpoaka’s primary fields of expertise are commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, labor law, insolvency matters, and dispute resolution. He graduated from Tartu University’s Faculty of Law with a Master’s degree in 2010, and he has also studied commercial law at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam. Prior to joining Hedman Partners, Tsimpoaka four years ago, he served as a lawyer at the Juhkentali law office. He became a member of the Estonian Bar Association in 2012.
Hedman Partners’ Managing Partner Merlin Salvik said that Tsimpoaka established himself as a "very valuable commercial and employment law expert during the four years he has worked at the law firm, particularly excelling as an advisor to international M&A transactions and complicated labor disputes.” She explained that “inviting Dmitri to join the circle of partners is a clear statement of our trust and our commitment to share with him the joys and responsibilities of the law firm.”
- Hedman Partners to Advise Startup Wise Guys on Accelerator Launch in Latvia
- Hedman Partners Promotes Liisa Linna and Urmas Kiik to Partner
- Hedman Partners Offers Support to ClimateLaunchPad Competition in Tallinn
- Hedman Partners Advises New York-based CartoDB on Acquisition of Nutiteq
- Hedman Partners Assists Swiss Property Group Acquire Majority Shareholding in Polorex Interior