CHSH Cerha Hempel Spiegelfeld Hlawati has announced that Associate Stefan Huber will be joining the firm’s partnership as of January 1, 2015.
Huber has been with CHSH since 2007. His practice areas include public commercial and European law, constitutional and administrative law, state aid law, energy and environmental law, university and higher education law, litigation, and white collar crime. According to the firm, “he advises clients in German, English, French and Spanish.” He obtained his law degree from the University of Innsbruck in 2003.
- Clemens Barenthaler Joins Real Estate Practice at Taylor Wessing in Austria
- CHSH and Oppenheim Advise on Air Liquide Sale of Hungarian Subsidiary to Messer Group
- CHSH, Gowlings WLG, and Taylor Wessing Advise on Convergys Acquisition of BUW
- Schoenherr, Gleiss Lutz, and Hengeler Mueller Advise on SEB Acquisition of WMF Group
- Schoenherr, Clifford Chance, and CHSH Advise on Immofinanz Acquisition of 26% Participation in CA Immo