Dorda Brugger Jordis has announced that business crime law expert Julia Mair — admitted to the Austrian bar on October 14, 2014 — has been made the head of the firm’s business crime team, part of the firm’s dispute resolution desk.
In a statement released by the firm, Partner Florian Kremslehner, who heads the firm’s Dispute Resolution practice, explained the promotion: “I regard Julia Mair as a very dedicated lawyer who rises to the challenges of litigation with a great talent, infectious enthusiasm and enormous diligence, and I am all the more delighted that she is taking over our business crime team after her admission to the Austrian bar. The linking of civil and criminal proceedings is an area of business with ever-increasing importance for our firm.”
In addition to her experience in the field of business crime, the firm describes Julia Mair as possessing "extensive experience in asset recovery, (international) civil proceedings and the enforcement of judgements, penal orders and forfeiture decisions."
Mair has written numerous specialist publications on the subjects of business crime law, insolvency law, civil procedure and arbitration. She studied law at the University of Innsbruck (Mag. iur. 2001) and Cardiff Law School.
- A&O, DLA, and Dorda Advise on TNT Express Sale of TNT Insight to Special Situations Venture Partners III Fund
- Changes at Dorda Brugger Jordis Competition & Antitrust Desk
- Plethora of Austrian Firms Advise on HETA Debt Restructuring Offer
- Dorda and Schoenherr Advise on Sale of Rivergate Office Building
- Navigating Out of Safe Harbors