Four law firms in CEE have joined 11 other firms around the world in launching a new global alliance of firms with specialty practices in employee benefits, executive compensation, tax, employment, and labor law.
Karanovic & Nikolic (with offices in Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, and Montenegro), PRK Partners (in the Czech Republic), LAWIN (in Latvia), and Wardynski & Partners (in Poland) join 11 other firms in the new alliance.
The "BECTELLA" alliance was conceived and founded by King & Spalding Partner Kenneth Raskin. King & Spalding released a statement asserting that "the alliance is intended to be a resource to provide participating law firms’ clients with access to a worldwide network of lawyers who are experts in the alliance’s specialized practices and to enable participating firms to market their expertise on a global basis.”
At the moment, BECTELLA includes firms in 20 countries across five continents, with broader coverage expected in the future. Participation in the alliance is by invitation only.
- Gecic and DLA Secure EC Green Light for Air Serbia
- Karanovic & Nikolic Senior Partner Dragan Karanovic on Conflict with Belgrade Bar
- Rastko Petakovic Promoted To Senior Partner at Karanovic & Nikolic
- CEELM Round Table In Belgrade Reviews Serbian Legal Services Market
- White & Case, Freshfields, and PRK Partners Advise on Slovak PPP