Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii has announced the appointment of Cristian Popescu to Partner.
Popescu specializes in agribusiness projects, with a special focus on land acquisition, farms’ development, and financing, and also has experience in intellectual property and copyright disputes. He first joined the firm in 2006 from Babiuc, Sulica & Asociatii.
Florian Nitu, PNSA Managing Partner said: "Since he joined the firm back in 2006, Cristian's commitment to our values and mission was simply unwavering. I am glad to see him joining our partnership and I wish him the very best in the new role.”
The appointment brings the number of Partners in the firm to 11.
- BPV Grigorescu Stefanica and PNSA Advise on MedLife Acquisition of Majority Stake in Dent Estet
- PNSA, David si Baias, and Clifford Chance Advise on Oresa Repurchase of La Fantana from Innova Capital
- PNSA And NNDKP Advise on Chimpex Financing
- PNSA Advises on MedLife Acquisition of Prima Medical
- Freshfields Advises on HP Split