Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen announced that, “in the context of the firm's organic growth,” it has promoted Adina Vizoli, Lucian Barbu, and Silviu Badescu to its partnership ranks within the tax advisory team.
Vizoli first joined NNDKP in 2009. Prior to that she was a VAT Assistant Manager with PwC with earlier experience including a 3 year tenure with EY. Barbu first joined the team in 2008 and previously worked for EY between 2003 and 2008. The last of the three new Partners, Badescu, also joined from EY in 2008, where he worked between 2006 and 2008. Before that he worked for over 4 years for the TMF Group as a Senior Accountant.
The promotion round included 4 promotions to Managing Associate: Corina Dumitru, Razvan Vlad, Lavinia Ionita-Rasmussen, and Mirela Preda; 7 appointments to Senior Associate: Alexandra Patrascu, Iurie Cojocaru, Laura Grigore, Maria Hoaghia, Roxana Vornicu, Sandor Gal, and Stefan Ionescu; and 3 new seniority positions appointments for managers in the tax advisory team: Denisa Maciolcu and Laura Avram, now both Senior Manager Tax Advisory, and Ancuta Stroescu, now Tax Manager.
- Erdei New Country Legal Director at EY Hungary
- Schoenherr and Wolf Theiss Advise on Sale of HETA Italy to HARIT Fund
- New Head of Litigation and Regulatory Disputes at PwC in Poland
- The Buzz in Austria: Interview with Alexander Petsche of Baker & McKenzie
- NNDKP and Gabriela Predescu Advise on TVH Acquisition of Industrial Access