Ince & Co has announced the promotion of Ronan Le Du to Partner in the firm's Piraeus office.
Le Du joined Ince & Co in 2006 and specializes in ship finance and other non-contentious shipping matters. Ronan qualified as a solicitor in 2002 and is dual qualified in France and England. According to an Ince & Co., Le Du "represents many of the largest international and Greek lenders and financiers on loan and security documentation for syndicated and bilateral financing, pre-and post-delivery financing, as well as amendments to or restructuring of existing facilities. He has also spent time on secondment to BNP Paribas (Suisse) S.A., where he advised mainly on ship finance matters. He also advises ship owners in relation to their finance arrangements, negotiation of shipbuilding contracts, sale & purchase of vessels (including seller's credit agreements), shareholders agreements and regularly represents buyers, sellers and banks at closing meetings.”
Antonis Lagadianos, Head of Ince & Co’s Piraeus office, commented: “Ronan is a top-class lawyer and a key member of our transactional team. His promotion is well deserved and recognises his significant contribution over the years. Ronan’s appointment underscores our ongoing commitment to invest in our homegrown talent. It also demonstrates the progress that we are making in growing our transactional capability to complement our contentious offering to clients in our core sectors.”
- Avellum Advises Allergan in Connection with a Global Sale of Part of Allergan’s Business to Teva
- CMS and Dentons Advise on Revolving Credit Facility for MOL
- Clifford Chance Advises on Financing for Synthos S.A.
- Eight CEE Lawyers Promoted to Partner in CMS Global Round
- DGKV and Linklaters Advise Joint Lead Runners and Bookrunners on Bulgarian Bond Issuance