Aleksey Belozersky has joined Novartis as the company’s Head Legal & Compliance Oncology for Russia, Ukraine, and CIS.
Belozersky moves from GSK, which he joined as Counsel in August 2014. Before that he was a Legal Team Lead & Compliance Counsel with Media-Saturn from 2013 to July 2014. Earlier still, Belozersky worked with Sandoz — a member of the Novartis Group — as a Legal Counsel. His experience also includes working for Metro Cash and Carry as a Legal & Compliance Counsel and for the Podium Fashion Group.
Commenting on the move, Belozersky said: "I'm happy to be back to Novartis Group and looking forward to new challenges supporting our business and transforming cancer care."
- Deal 5: Lawyer at Credit Bureau Creditinfo Anatolijus Kisielis on the Use of Facebook Data Case
- Deal 5: Burgan Bank Head of Consultancy & Corporate Governance Unit Nesteren Caliskan on the Bank's 2016 Syndicated Loan
- Deal 5: Ashok Leyland UEA's GC on Truck Manufacturer Ownership Transfer
- New Chief Legal Counsel at Kurum Holding
- Deal 5: C3's Executive Director of Corporate Development on Acquisition of Majority Stake in PM