Kateryna Gupalo has joined Arzinger Law Office as counsel and head of Tax and Customs Disputes as well as White Collar Defence practices.
Gupalo's experience will make Arzinger's expertise more attractive for clients in these areas and thus allow the company to greatly strengthen the practices' positions on the market. Prior to joining Arzinger, Kateryna practiced tax law at a leading Ukrainian law firm. Kateryna’s many years of expertise involve representation of national companies as well as of companies with foreign investments in more than a hundred court disputes with tax and customs authorities.The relevant companies include, in particular, Ukrainian subsidiaries of multinational grain-trading companies and other agribusiness representatives as well as food, timber processing and construction companies, etc.
Due to her understanding of the relevant business processes Gupalo can effectively defend our clients’ companies in criminal proceedings against officials in pre-trial investigations as well as in trials proper. Apart from that, Gupalo has extensive expertise in the area of appeals against regulatory acts by administrative procedures.
- Arzinger Ukraine Announces New Partner Appointments
- New Head of International Arbitration and Cross-Border Litigation at Spenser & Kauffmann
- Arzinger Successful for Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits in Bankruptcy of Ukrainian Subsidiary
- Gadomsky and Juscutum Split Ways
- Grata Continues CEE Expansion by Opening Associated Office in Prague