Spilbridge has announced that it is representing the Commercial Port in Venspils, Latvia, in disputes with external shareholders involving attempts to "reshuffle various assets in relation to Baltic Coal Terminal.”
The Baltic Coal Terminal is a special purpose company operating a specialized coal terminal in the port. The purpose of the terminal, which opened in November, 2008, is to store and ship Russian coal to Western Europe and the USA.
According to a Spilbridge statement, Sorainen is the opposing firm in this matter.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive