Binder Grosswang has advised Rail Cargo Austria AG on the transfer of personnel, assets, and participations of Rail Cargo Logistics Austria (the then “Express Interfracht”), all “thoroughly re-organized and bundled" within the newly established "European Contract Logistics — Austria" (ECL), as well as on the consecutive intra-group transfer of the shares in ECL. Other firms advising on the matter included Dentons (Hungary), Havel & Holasek (Slovakia and Czech Republic); Selih & Partner (Slovenia); Kinstellar (Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina). Wolf Theiss advised on the transfer of assets from Rail Cargo Austria to European Contract Logistics.
Binder Grosswang advised on the following conveyance of participations to ECL:
- LogMASter Kft. (HUN),
- SLOVAKTEAM s.r.o. (SVK),
- TEAMTRANS d.o.o. (SLO),
- Oktobar (SRB),
- TRANSPED-SOC spol.s.r.o. (CZE)
- BIHATEAM d.o.o. (BIH)
The Binder Grosswang Lead Partner on the matter was Andreas Hable. Other team members included Senior Associate Christian Zwick and Associate Claudia Fochtmann, as well as Partner Johannes Barbist (Antitrust) and Partner Christian Wimpissinger (Tax).
- Magnusson Expands Polish Energy Practice with New Team
- Dentons and Wolf Theiss Advise on Sale of Scitec Nutrition by Enterprise Investors to Ascendis Health
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- The Buzz: April - June
- Dentons Advises Tatra Banka on Refinancing of Eurovea Complex in Bratislava