Russia’s Vegas Lex law firm has agreed to represent Prosveshcheniye, which the firm describes as "a major and greatly respected publisher of educational material."
The firm will advise Prosveshcheniye on communications and other interactions with authors, "as well as new issues relating to innovative products that are becoming widespread due to the development of technology."
The firm’s team is led Alexandra Vasyukhnova, the Head of its Technology and Investment Group.
- Vegas Lex Serves as Legal Partner to Russia’s ARMY 2016 International Military Technical Forum
- Vegas Lex Supports Special Investment Contract Between Russian Government and CLAAS Group
- Vegas Lex Appoints New Partners
- Vegas Lex Participates in Moscow High-Speed Light Rail Transport Project Roadshow
- Vegas Lex Completes Project for Delovaya Sreda