The Pepeliaev Group has been named external counsel of Gazprom Export after winning a public tender for advisory services relating to so-called “deoffshorisation" matters.
The project for which the firm was selected involves devising a road map of business processes and their testing, drafting templates, and guidelines, as well as — according to the firm’s press release — "briefing and holding workshops and preliminary estimates for controlled foreign entities based on 2014 figures, to meet the needs of Gazprom Export."
The reserve price was RUB 11.6 million (approximately EUR 166 thousand at today’s rates) while the Pepeliaev Group offered to supply the required services for RUB 7.7 million (approximately EUR 110 thousand). According to the firm, KPMG, PwC, Ernst & Young, FBK, and Deloitte also participated in the open tender.
Image Source: Merkushev Vasiliy / Shutterstock.com
- Radmila Nikitina Joins Pepeliaev Group as Head of Commercial Practice
- Pepeliaev Group Requests Ruling on Court Cost Recovery from Russian Constitutional Court
- Pepeliaev Group Names New Head of Real Estate in St. Petersburg
- Sorainen and Ellex Advise on Fortum’s Divestment in Eesti Gaas
- Buzescu Ca Represents Fina Energy Trading in Application for Electricity Trader License