Buzescu Ca has represented La Padana s.r.l. before the Romanian Road Transport Authority in its successful application for a freight transportation license for its Romanian subsidiary.
La Padana s.r.l. is an Italian trucking company serving routes throughout Western Europe. Buzescu Ca also assisted with the registration of the Romanian subsidiary. According to the firm, “the immediate plan is to establish routes operated by Romanian licensed trucks between Western and Eastern Europe for the transportation of flowers, vegetables, and dry goods.”
- Buzescu Ca Advises Danfoss on Acquisition of Sondex Subsidiaries in Romania
- Buzescu Ca Successful for Statkraft Markets on Appeal
- Buzescu Ca Advises Coba International on Purchase of Land in Allianso Business Park
- Buzescu Ca Represents Fina Energy Trading in Application for Electricity Trader License
- Vilau | Associates Again Successful for Timisoara Airport in Abuse of Dominant Position Case