Boyanov & Co. is advising, pro bono, the Save the Children International in relation to the migrant refugee crises that is expanding in Europe.
Save the Children International is a worldwide non-profit organization which aims to improve the lives of children around the world. The organization helps to provide medical aid, shelter, food, and water to children that are in need because of different crisis situations such as, floods, famines, earthquakes, and armed conflicts.
Save the Children includes Save the Children International and 30 member organizations working to deliver change for children in 120 countries. The organization has led global action on children’s rights for more than 90 years.
- Guest Editorial: Bulgaria – 2016
- Boyanov & Co. Advises EIF on Implementation of SME Initiative in Bulgaria
- A&O and Spasov & Bratanov Advise Alpha Bank on Acquisition of Bulgarian Branch by Eurobank
- Vladimir Dasic of BDK Advokati Elected Co-Chair of SEE Legal
- Boyanov Advises EIB on Several Loan Transactions