Sorainen Belarus has acted as local counsel for the International Finance Corporation (IFC) on the extension of a EUR 15 million loan to the Alutech Group of Companies to refinance short-term bridging loans for capital investment obtained in 2013-2014.
According to the firm “the project is aimed at supporting Alutech Group expansion plans, further market penetration, and broader product offering.”
Alutech, headquartered in Belarus, is a leading CIS producer of roller shutter systems, sectional doors and aluminium profile systems that operates manufacturing and sales companies in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Germany, and Austria.
This is the third investment in the Alutech Group by IFC: the first IFC loan, of EUR 22 million, was granted in 2010, and the second, of EUR 25 million, in 2012. The Sorainen team assisting the client on this project was led by Partner Kiryl Apanasevich and Associate Hanna Volchak.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive