Sorainen's Latvia office, working pro bono, has assisted 28 members of the Latvian start-up community establish the Latvian Start-up Association. The founding members include Uldis Leiterts, co-founder of Infogr.am and Fragmentic, the Airdog drone manufacturer, TechHub Riga (Latvia’s oldest and biggest co-working space), Latvia’s recent successful science exit Naco Technologies, and many other start-ups, organizations, and individuals.
In a statement released by Sorainen, Jekaterina Zaiceva, the chair of the Latvian Start-up Association board, declares that the ambition of the association is to help Latvia grow into “a hub of the north-eastern European startup movement.”
Sorainen Latvia advised the founders on choosing the optimal organizational structure for the association and helped with registration formalities. Partner Eva Berlaus and Legal Assistant Toms Vilnis advised the founding members of the association.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive