Sulija Partners has advised AviaAM Leasing on the acquisition of four Airbus A319 aircraft. Of the four, three were leased to the Far East Russian airline Aurora, whilst the fourth is “on its way” to an unidentified customer. The transaction value of the matter reportedly exceeds USD 40 million. Aurora relied on its in-house team on the matter but used a formal legal opinion prepared by Allen & Overy in Moscow.
- Allen & Overy Advises Poland on Issuance of First European Sovereign Panda Bond
- Magnusson, Allen & Overy, and P+P Pollath Advise on Europoles Renewables Purchase of Majority Stake in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Allen & Overy Advises HB Reavis on Sale of Logistics Portfolios to Macquarie Group
- The Buzz from the Czech Republic