Aleinikov & Partners has become the legal advisor on tax issues to the Virtus.pro cybersport club.
The Virtus.pro club brings together both professional competitive gaming teams and a news site with regular streams and coverage of the most important eSports events. The club itself has managed to collect over 100 gold, 170 silver and 220 bronze medals in more than 10 competitive gaming events. Among others, Belarusian Artyom Barshak – one of the most promising gamers of Dota 2 (one of the games with the highest eSports’ awards values) – is part of the Virtus.pro club. As a result, it drew the attention of entrepreneur Alisher Usmanov, whose fund, USM Holdings, invested USD 100 million in the club.
Form Aleinikov & Partners, the team working on the project includes Partner Dmitry Matveev and Associate Viktoria Tarasenko.
- A&P and AstapovLawyers Advise Sports.ru on Acquisition of Belarusian Mobile App Developer
- A&P Advises MTBank on CBS Platform Acquisition
- Aleinikov & Partners Successful for DEAL.BY in Supreme Court of Belarus
- Aleinikov & Partners Represents KOCA in Arbitration Award Enforcement
- Aleinikov & Partners Signs Cooperation Agreement with Hi-Tech Park Belarus