Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii has advised Chimpex on the signing of a EUR 27 million loan agreement with BCR. The bank was assisted by Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen on the deal.
Established in 1971, Chimpex is a port terminal operatoring company for loading / discharging / storing based in Constanta, the main Romanian port by the Black Sea. Chimpex will use the loan to build a new grain terminal with a capacity of 200,000 tons in the Port of Constanta. The terminal will have an operating capacity of over 3.5 million tons of grains per year (wheat, barley, corn, rapeseed, sunflower, etc.) and will allow simultaneous unloading from trains, trucks, and barges and loading to PANAMAX vessels up to 63,000 tons. The loan contract was signed on March 11 and has a duration of 10 years.
The PNSA team was coordinated by Partner Bogdan Stoica and Managing Associate Codrin Luta.
Advising BCR, the NNDKP team was led by Partner Valentin Voinescu and included Senior Associates Maria Hoaghia and Stefan Ionescu.
- Schoenherr Advises VIG on Takeover of AXA Operations in Romania
- NNDKP and Gabriela Predescu Advise on TVH Acquisition of Industrial Access
- Dentons Advises on CEFC’s Acquisition of KMGI Majority Stake
- The Buzz: December - February
- BPV Grigorescu Stefanica and PNSA Advise on MedLife Acquisition of Majority Stake in Dent Estet