Sorainen's Belarus office has assisted the RE/MAX real estate company on the expansion of its real estate franchise to Belarus.
According to a Sorainen press release, the firm “provided full-scope advice on franchising regulation in Belarus, and supported [the] franchisee in registration of the agreement with the local patent authority.” In addition, the firm reported, “currently Sorainen's team advises the client on the ongoing matters of franchise development in Belarus.”
The firm’s team in Belarus included Partner Maksim Salahub and Associate Nadezhda Fomenok.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive