Belarus’s Revera has announced that it advised MSQRD in the acquisition of the company by Facebook, Inc.
As reported by CEE Legal Matters on March 28, 2016, Sorainen advised Facebook on the deal.
According to Revera, the firm "provided legal support to the team members of MSQRD, including co-founders Eugene Nevgen, Sergey Gonchar, and Eugene Zatepyakin as well as to the mentor of the startup — Yuri Gurski — and was involved in the complex support of the closing regarding the Belarusian aspects of the deal."
The Revera team consisted of Head of the Corporate Practice Helen Mourashko, the Head of the IT Sub-practice Ulyana Karpekina, and Managing Partner Dmitry Arkhipenko.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive