Hedman Partners is supporting ClimateLaunchPad, which the firm describes as “the largest green-tech pitching competition finals in Europe,” and which will be held this October in Tallinn.
According to Hedman Partners, Climate Launchpad, which will involve over 80 green-tech startups from 25 countries, and the cause it represents, "tie in well with the law firm’s expertise in advising prominent startup enterprises and investors.” According to Hedman Partners’ Managing Partner Merlin Salvik, green topics are becoming more and more relevant today and this gives reason to hope and believe that Estonia could be the hotbed for success stories in green-tech. “We want to help those future unicorns with our unique set of skills and know-how,” notes Salvik.
ClimateLaunchPad expects both individuals and teams to participate in the pitching, but also companies in their pre-seed and startup phases (less than 2 years old) with ideas for dealing with climate change or other environmental issues.
Hedman Partners will reward the top 3 local teams with 1500 EUR worth of legal assistance.
- Hedman Partners to Advise Startup Wise Guys on Accelerator Launch in Latvia
- Hedman Partners Promotes Liisa Linna and Urmas Kiik to Partner
- Hedman Partners Advises New York-based CartoDB on Acquisition of Nutiteq
- Hedman Partners Assists Swiss Property Group Acquire Majority Shareholding in Polorex Interior
- Hedman Partners Assists Deltabid in Stock Swap and IP Transfer