Fort’s Vilnius office has advised Capital Mill, a leading Baltic real estate investment management company, on its acquisition of the the Dobrovole logistics center in Vilnius from UAB Dobrovoles Logistikos Centras II (DLCII). Sorainen advised DLCII on the deal.
The Dobrovole logistics center covers a gross area of 10,415 square meters and is located close to the Vilnius-Kaunas-Klaipeda transport corridor — the main road leading to Poland.
Fort’s assistance in the deal consisted of the legal due diligence, advice on the transaction structure, drafting of the acquisition instruments, financing and securitization arrangements, assistance in the closing of the transaction, and post-closing matters. The firm’s team was led by Partner Ruta Radzevicute-Meizeraite, with "the significant assistance" of Associate Aurelija Grigoraviciute. Fort Partner Andrius Mamontovas reviewed all financing documents of the transaction and represented Capital Mill during negotiations with a bank.
The Sorainen team consisted of Partner Kestutis Adamonis and Associate Karolis Kunigelis.
- Fort Advises Hansabuss Group on Acquisition of Tukuma Auto
- Deal 5: Lawyer at Credit Bureau Creditinfo Anatolijus Kisielis on the Use of Facebook Data Case
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares