Bondoc & Asociatii has assisted eMag on its acquisition of PC Garage in Romania for an undisclosed amount.
eMAG is a Romanian IT&C retailer funded by the South African Naspers, which made its first acquisition in eMAG in 2012. PC Garage is an online IT and electronics retailer founded in 2005. It posted a RON 129 million turnover and RON 0.9 million profit for 2015.
The deal is pending approval from the Romanian Competition Council.
The Bondoc team was led by Managing Partner Lucian Bondoc.
- Bondoc si Asociatii Advises Mid Europa on Acquisition of Full Control Over Waberers
- Bondoc & Asociatii Advises Fondul Proprietatea on E.ON Shareholding Disposal
- WKB and Dentons Provide Polish Advise on Naspers’ Investment in Brainly
- Bondoc & Asociatii Advises Valad Europe on Acquisition of CEIF from Aviva Investors
- Bondoc & Asociatii and Tumbar Cega & Popa Advise on Another CMU Acquisition in Romania