Glimstedt’s Tallinn office has advised the Estonian Defense Forces on its March 31, 2016 framework agreement with the Israeli defence industry company Elbit Systems Ltd., under which Elbit Systems will supply ammunition for 120-millimeter mortars of the Estonian Defense Forces in coming years.
According to a Glimstedt press release, the number of mortar rounds to be delivered is big enough to maintain the ammunition stocks of the defense forces and conduct training. The first delivery is to be made this year and the price of the first batch is slightly over EUR 2 million.
“The ammunition to be obtained is brand new and corresponds to NATO standards,” said Commander Roman Lukas, Deputy Commander of the Logistics Command, who signed the agreement on Estonia's behalf, "which means a longer lifespan and higher quality.”
The Glimstedt team advising Estonian Defense Forces included Partner Priit Latt and Associate Mari-Liis Orav, as well as Ave-Liis Saluveer and Erki Fels.
- Glimstedt Advises Scoro on Seed Funding Round
- Glimstedt Represents South Africa’s Litvaks in Lithuanian Citizenship Reinstatement Proceedings
- Soloveicik Brings Public Procurement Team to Cobalt Lithuania
- Mindaugas Jablonskis to Take Over Public Procurement Practice at Glimstedt
- Glimstedt Advises Sanitex on Acquisition of Agora from Landcom