Sorainen Belarus has advised Fiverun, Inc., a California-based innovator in the mobile point of sale (mPOS) arena, on Belarusian aspects of its sale to Vista Equity Partners — a leading private equity firm focused on investing in software, data, and technology-enabled companies.
Following Vista’s December 2015 acquisition and merger of software developers MarketLive and Shopatron, the addition of Fiverun will create a unified omnichannel commerce solutions company called Kibo."
The client was advised by a Sorainen team consisting of Partner Kiryl Apanasevich and Associate Alesia Tsiabus.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive