White & Case has advised J.P. Morgan, UBS, and VTB Capital as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners on a USD 250 million, Rule 144A/Regulation S equity offering by ROS AGRO PLC of global depositary receipts listed on the London Stock Exchange and MICEX Stock Exchange. Baker & McKenzie and Harneys advised ROS AGRO PLC on the matter.
ROS AGRO PLC, together with its subsidiaries, is a Russian vertically integrated diversified food producer. According to White & Case, the transaction marks the first London listed equity capital markets offering by a Russian business since October 2015.
The White & Case team advising on the transaction was led by Partners Doron Loewinger (London), Darina Lozovsky (London/Moscow), and Inigo Esteve (London), as well as Local Partner Dmitry Lapshin (Moscow), with support from Moscow-based Associates Amulang Povaeva and Yulia Petelina.
The Baker & McKenzie team consisted of Moscow-based Partner Dmitry Dembich and Associates Olga Ehrman and Adil Guseynov, and London-based Partners Edward Bibko and Roy Pearce, Special Counsel Roger James, and Associate Sahar Kianfar.
Harneys did not reply to our inquiries on the matter.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH