Sulija Partners in Vilnius has successfully represented an officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG in Lithuanian administrative proceedings involving a flight delay.
According to a Sulija Partners press release, the Vilnius County Court "has overturned the decision of an inferior Vilnius court and discharged a senior officer of Lufthansa AG from any potential liability regarding the flight delay that was caused by pilots’ strike."
The firm also describes the County Court’s position as "consistent with the view of the Lithuanian Civil Aviation Authority, which after the involvement of Sulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius has refused to proceed with the investigation against the largest German air carrier.”
- Sulija Partners and Baker Botts Advise on Aircraft Acquisition
- Sulija Partners Wins Competition Case at Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania
- Sulija Partners Gets Multi-million US Judgement Recognized in Lithuania
- Sulija Partners Advises on Acquisition and Lease of Four Airbus Planes With A&O Providing Legal Opinion
- CMS Obtains Austrian Antitrust Authority Approval for Swissport/DLH Fuel Company Joint Venture