Allen & Overy LLP advised Oesterreichische Kontrollbank on legal aspects of its public offering of USD 2.0 billion of 1.125% Guaranteed Global Notes due 2019. The bonds are guaranteed by the Republic of Austria and will be listed on the regulated market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
This marks A&O’s second representation of Oesterreichische Kontrollbank in connection with a public offering this year already, as it also advised OeKB on its January offering of USD 1 billion of 1.500% Guaranteed Global Notes due 2020, also listed on the regulated market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (as reported by CEE Legal Matters on January 15, 2016).
The Frankfurt-based Allen & Overy team advising OeKB in this transaction consisted, again, of Partner Marc Plepelits and Senior Associate Martin Schmidt.
- Allen & Overy Advises Poland on Issuance of First European Sovereign Panda Bond
- Magnusson, Allen & Overy, and P+P Pollath Advise on Europoles Renewables Purchase of Majority Stake in Bilfinger Mars Offshore
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Allen & Overy Advises HB Reavis on Sale of Logistics Portfolios to Macquarie Group
- The Buzz from the Czech Republic