Sorainen Lithuania has announced that it is partnering with Rise Vilnius, a hub for startups in Lithuania that will be launched by Barclays Group Operations this summer, to “help startups on the road to success by providing legal advice."
According to Sorainen, “startups based in Rise Vilnius hub will be consulted by global mentors. In addition, hackathons will be organized, along with creativity workshops and other events. Community members will be able to participate in international network programmes, present their ideas to other communities or investors in different Rise locations, and access the knowledge of the global mentors’ network. Membership will also provide the opportunity to physically use hubs in any other city where the community operates."
The firm describes Rise as "a physical and digital community that provides start-ups and businesses with the connections and resources to create groundbreaking businesses. Rise is open in five cities worldwide: London, Manchester, New York, Cape Town and Tel Aviv."
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Avellum Advises Allergan in Connection with a Global Sale of Part of Allergan’s Business to Teva