Fellner Wratzfeld & Partner has organized a PPP model to procure the design, construction, and facility management of radiation therapy centers for the Vienna Hospital Association. The investment volume amounts to approximately EUR 85 million and the estimated useful life is 25 years.
According to FWP, “apart from drafting the complex PPP contract, the mandate included structuring and implementing the multi-level procurement procedure. Together with the school construction PPPs entered into by the City of Vienna where fwp also advised Bildungscampus Attemsgasse during the model development and procurement phases this PPP project is one of the first construction projects in Austria without an impact on the Maastricht deficit."
“Our expertise in handling large-volume procurement projects, in particular in the sensitive area of healthcare, ensured optimum assistance for KAV”, said FWP Partner Michael Hecht, who led the firm’s team on the deal. “And our experience regarding the structuring of complex PPP models was also a major factor for successful cooperation with KAV”, added Attorney Rudolf Pekar, who worked with Hecht on the matter.
- FWP Assists Vienna Hospital Association in Procurement of Medical Engineering
- FWP Advises SPAR on Acquisition of Shops From Insolvent Zielpunkt
- Baker & McKenzie and FWP Advise on GFKL Lowell Acquisition of IS Group Management
- FWP Promotes Pair of Litigators to Partner
- Kinczel Promoted to Contract Partner at FWP