The Management Board of RB Rail AS has selected Klavins Ellex, Eversheds Bitans, and the Latvian offices of Sorainen, Trinity, and Glimstedt as advisers to the Rail Baltica project, subject to entering into a framework agreement.
Rail Baltica is a rail transport project which aims to integrate the Baltic States in the European rail network. The project includes four European Union countries – Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia — as well as, indirectly, Finland.
According to a Klavins Ellex press release, "Klavins Ellex is delighted to have the opportunity to take part in this innovative project and is looking forward to being involved in the creation of a new railway which would connect the Baltic States to 'the heart of Europe.’"
Editor's note: After this article was published, Sorainen announced that its team includes Partner Eva Berlaus and Senior Associate Raivo Raudzeps.
- Glimstedt Advises Scoro on Seed Funding Round
- Eversheds Advises Scorpio Group on Acquisition of Majority Stake in SIA Astor Shipmanagement
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen