Sulija Partners Law Firm Vilnius has advised AB AviaAM Leasin on its acquisition of four Airbus A321 aircraft from Russian carrier Aeroflot and on the further lease of the aircraft to Small Planet Airlines. Baker Botts assisted Aeroflot while Small Planet Airlines relied on its in-house counsel on the deal.
According to Tadas Goberis, the Chairman and CEO of the Warsaw Stock Exchange-listed aviation holding company, AB AviaAM Leasing, “the delivery of all aircraft was conducted with the support of and financed by a leading provider and arranger of asset-based financing of commercial aircraft – PK AirFinance, a subsidiary of GE Capital Aviation Services.”
The Sulija Partners team working on the matter consisted of Managing Partner Gintautas Sulija and Associate Eduard Plesak.
Special Counsel Elena Stepanenko and Associate Olga Legalova from the Baker Botts Moscow office advised Aeroflot.
- Orrick and Baker Botts Advise on USD 1.1 Billion Financing for Russian Energy Group
- Sulija Partners Successfully Represents Deutsche Lufthansa in Lithuania
- Sulija Partners Wins Competition Case at Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania
- Sulija Partners Gets Multi-million US Judgement Recognized in Lithuania
- Greenberg Traurig and Weil Advise on Alior Bank Acquisition of Core Business of Bank BPH from GE Capital