Sorainen has advised the BITE group, a major mobile operator in Lithuania and Latvia, on its acquisition of a controlling shareholding in Spainetos Prekybos Sistema and its Latvian subsidiary, Spaineta Latvia. Valiunas Ellex advised Spaineta on the deal.
Spaineta operates a retail network distributing BITE services, smartphones, and accessories, with over 300 staff in Lithuania and Latvia.
The BITE Group controls a leading mobile operator in the Baltic States (the second largest in Lithuania and number three in Latvia) focused on meeting growing demand in the region for a high quality network experience and providing excellent customer service. The BITE Group offers a range of mobile services, internet access and data services for business and residential customers through its nationwide coverage.
Sorainan’s project team was led by Partner Laimonas Skibarka and Senior Associate Jonas Kiauleikis.
- Cobalt and Sorainen Advise on Nordea-DNB Combination in the Baltics
- The Buzz in Belarus: Interview with Kiryl Apanasevich of Sorainen
- Sorainen Advises DT Group Finland on Divestment of Puukeskus Shares
- Sorainen, Allen & Overy, and Fenwick & West Advise on Acquisition of Playtika by Chinese Consortium
- Sorainen Provides Pro Bono Advice to Bauskas Dzive